Monday, April 21, 2008

7 random facts about me

1 . i have a huge family on my dads side of the family lots of cousins . im also french itlian , german and english wow what a mix eh

2. i love to crochet i love crocheting baby blankets to the new mothers in the church and i love blessing them with it i feels great

3. i worry too much

4. im trying to loose weight im am taking a nutrition course through the health unit hoping its going to work

5. i love taking pictures of my boys any where we go they have the most happy smiles

6. i dream and wish alot i dream one day im going to wake up and anthony will walk too his mom

7. im a big time procrastinater

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Thanks for letting us get to know you better.

Amy said...

Great list!!! Do you crochet those dishclothes too?

Did any of the makeup work out for you?

Vicki said...

Crocheted stuff is the absolute BEST! My mother-in-law knitted and crocheted so many things for my girls when they were babies. I have fond memories of my gramma giving me yarn, crochet needles and a "how to" book for my 7th birthday. I should have kept it up, but sadly I'd have to learn all over again.